Welcome to financial assistance request. You can apply to one of two ways for financial assistance
1. Fill online application
Click here to apply online. Once you submitted the application, email with the information you provide will be send to head of social services committee who will follow up with you on your application. You can find social services contact information under contacts.
This application is in Adobe Acrobat format. If you do not have adobe on your machine, please click here to download.
2. Download and fill application
You can click here to download financial assistance application and after completing application, you can deliver the application one of three ways
a. Mail application to ISCN address via U.S postal mail. Make sure mark Attention: Social services
b. Bring application in person and give to head of social services committee.
c. Drop sealed envelope with your application in one of the donation boxes. Make sure mark attention: Social services
ISCN policies for providing financial assistance
- Anyone living within 15 miles radius can receive up to 500 every quarter anyone outside 15 miles can receive up to 500 every 6 months.
- Any amount over 500 or more than once in above period will be consider as special case and will need approval from BOD, also it can take up to one week in processing an application any request of immediate help will be
- considered as a special case and social services committee will try their best to accommodate the request but it will be strictly social services discretion and no outside influence will be accepted.
- All applicants must provide 2 verifiable references and we will contact the references so please provide the names of people who applicants trust and don't mind disclosing their hardship.
- Rental assistance will be provided same as above. All rent checks will be issued straight to rental agency applicant must provide verifiable information of rental agency. Also any rental assistance for longer than first month must be
- approved by bod amount and number of months.
- Grocery assistance is available through Spice it up and must be pre-approved by social services committee in advance.