Based on recent reports about the COVID cases, ISCN is making the following guidelines
- Mask is mandatory indoors. Please wear your mask at all times when praying indoors and make sure it covers your nose and mouth.
- No social distancing is needed in the masjid. You can stand shoulder to shoulder.
- Personal prayer rugs are not required.
- Travelers please be cautious and test before coming to the masjid.
- If you are experiencing symptoms like fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, please don’t come to the masjid. Staying home is more virtuous in that case.