ISCN COMMUNITY ALERT
As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullai wa barakatuhu
ISCN Board of Directors would like to provide a community update with some important reminders related to the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. As we all know the country is at a very critical juncture due to the outbreak and this requires some critical decisions to be made at ISCN, to help community members cope during this difficult time.
Please be advised due to the uncertainty of the impact of COVID-19 virus and the uncontrolled risks and blind spots associated with perceived mitigation strategies, the BOD based on our Imams strong recommendations have decided to CLOSE DOWN the ISCN campus until further notice.
- No Jumu’ah until further notice
- No Daily 5 prayers until further notice
- Support the community
- Donations for COVID-19 funds:
- Due to no Friday Prayers ISCN would be running short on funds. We urge the community members to donate generously during this tough time.
- ISCN is also in need of generating, funds for families impacted by COVID -19. Please donate generously, as ISCN is low on sadaqah funds.
- Follow the Mohid link below or use the donation kiosk at the masjid.
- Support elderly community members:
- Volunteer to help elderly community members with grocery services or any additional services. Sign up using the link https://forms.gle/t3LrCQ8PNvP8v146A
2.Protect yourself from COVID-19
- Practice Social Distancing avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- COVID-19 Testing
- If you Feel Sick and have following Symptoms: Fever, Cough and Shortness of breath
- Find a Test Center Near you
- Please enter your zip code below to find the nearest COVID-19 Govt Funded test centers website
- Go to Clinics instead of crowded large facility, Testing and Treatments are free
- If confirmed please follow home isolation for 14 days
lSCN will continue to monitor the situation and make additional announcements accordingly. May Allah (swt) keep our communities safe and protect us from all calamities.
For any additional questions or concerns please contact ISCN BOD President Br. Athar Sayeed (949) 981-1253 or ISCN BOD Secretary Br. Kamran Haque (714) 606-0477
At your service always, ISCN BOD
(Abdul Rauf, Athar Sayed, Kamran Haque, Mehjabeen Shaikh, Rafe Hussain, Shabbir Moosaji, Shakir Riaz, Shazia Meraj)