Founded: September 2007
Membership Requirement: 55 years minimum age
Contact Information: Mushtaq Kadri (Ameer) 909-262-0240
Alt Ameer : Dr. Sajjad Rizvi
Provide a forum for the elders of ISCN to meet regularly for discussions or activities of mutual interest.
Plan and implement activities of interest to the elders of ISCN which offer physical and spiritual experience in a group environment.
To offer the Elders the following activities:
- A forum to meet in the masjid on a regular basis
- An opportunity to increase their religious knowledge by providing periodic Qur'anic and Islamic educational lectures.
- A forum through which they can invite and listen to speakers on a variety of topics, including and not limited to health, financial, legal and general topics of mutual interest.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in sports activities, including and not limited to Carom Board, Ping Pong, Bowling, Archery, Badminton and other sports of mutual interest.
- Provide opportunity for field trips related to education, religion or recreation.
- Interact with elders of other centers to exchange ideas and hold periodic meetings.
- If requested, provide assistance to the ISCN administration.
2016 Group Picture
2014 Group Picture