CORONA VIRUS MASJID ENTRY ADVISORY, AND DECLARATION AND AGREEMENT
By attending daily prayers and registering for Friday Prayers at ISCN , you agree and accept all risks as described above. No entry will be allowed for Friday Prayers without registering for the event.
ISCN will also broadcast Jumua'h Khutbah live at 1:10 pm. Please join at http://live.coronamuslims.com
ISCN update as of August 15th, 2020
ISCN will start offering Five Daily Prayers effective immediately. Janazah Prayers will also be offered going forward. Friday Prayers will start from August 21st and will require online registration. All prayers will be held in the Masjid courtyard.
Following rules will be enforced strictly, your cooperation is requested:
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ANY SIGN OF SICKNESS, COUGHING and SNEEZING, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE MASJID.
- Everyone coming for the prayers must wear a Face Mask.
- Everyone must bring their own praying rug to use in their prayers.
- Please perform your Sunnah Salah & do ablution (wadu) at home.
- Temperature will be checked by forehead scanner at the entrance and if your temperature exceeds 100.4 Fahrenheit, you will not be allowed to enter.
- Sanitize your hands at the entrance with the provided sanitizer
- Masjid Courtyard is designated as the prayer area.
- Everyone must adhere to social distancing and pray at identified spots.
- Avoid handshaking or hugging each other.
- Children under 12 will not be allowed due to high risk of infection.
- No social gathering will be allowed.
- Please ensure that you come 10 minutes before each prayer for the temperature check and other formalities.
- Everyone has to leave the masjid premises immediately after prayers.
Jazakallah Khair for your attention.