News and Announcement
Based on recent reports about the COVID cases, ISCN is making the following guidelines:
- Mask is mandatory indoors. Please wear your mask at all times when praying indoors and make sure it covers your nose and mouth.
- No social distancing is needed in the masjid. You can stand shoulder to shoulder.
- Personal prayer rugs are not required.
- Travelers please be cautious and test before coming to the masjid.
- If you are experiencing symptoms like fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, please don’t come to the masjid. Staying home is more virtuous in that case.
Support ISCN shop at smile.amazon.com
فَسُبْحَانَ الَّذِي بِيَدِهِ مَلَكُوتُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ
ISCN distributes Zakat and Sadaqa, donated by community members . If you are eligible to receive Zakat/Sadaqa, please submit an application and ISCN Social Services chair will contact you.
Please click on the link below
ISCN has guidelines related to COVID and non-COVID deaths in the community. Please read the guidelines for burial services.
Please click below to view business contacts in our community.